First up, I would like to apologize on my behalf for not blogging for a couple of days. I was so busy with school and stuffs like that. So for those who arent a RP student and would like to know whats RP system like, in this post I will share whats like to be a RP student.
As I have mention before, I am a shy student + low self-esteem + appear to be cold to others + dont open up to others easily etc etc and i think people like me will see themselves change after they graduate from RP. How can I assure you that is because of the systems that RP has which differs from other poly. As I am student from the School of the Sports Health and Leisure (SHL, which is to me the best and greatest school among all to be part of) , it requires us to be more outspoken and talk alot at the right time. So yeah Im gonna talk about whats is this PBL approach is all about in the next paragraph.
PBL approach also know as problem base learning where in each module there will be a problem given by the facilitator (also known as "teacher" or "lecturer" whatever you call it) in each day and by the end of the day, each teams has to present their respective solutions to the problem. It requires students to think out of the box and requires us to do alot of research as there is a template know as PDT (problem definition template) to follow to(act as a guidelines to solve the problem).
My one week of school has been a eye-opener for myself and it surely tells me whats my stand in terms of openness and all among my coursemates. There are 19 of us altogether in our class and yeah everyone has a unique characters and yeah I think it takes time for us to really know each other very well or atleast well enough. Theres so much things that my course mates do not know about me and vice-versa. If they find out my darkest side , I dont think they will accept me as it is. Sigh its just a matter of time where the rest find out the real me.
Who says I dont open up, haha I found out the OB thingy about the 5 big personality scoring is abit not accurate and untrue lol. Hahha I do open up to strangers but not to my coursemate and I have no idea why. Reason why I dont reveal my self that much is because of my past. Trust issues and stuffs like that. Being bullied as hell during my primary school days but yeah thats old stuffs lol. During sec school, I rarely go out and to know alot of people. (was a terrible geek and nerdy kid back then) hahah. Things have changed after I graduated from sec school. Im starting to love to meet and know new people but I guess I tend to do it at the wrong channel/way if you got what I mean.
I think by now people will have a different perception about me already. Im not as nerdy as what people thought I would turn out to be. Yes I may not be the type who goes out often and explore new places but yeah in another words, I make use of my social media and laptop to know more people. Actually, Im tired of hiding the truth already as I guess my course mates already guess what type of person I really am. So yeah to those who knows it, please keep it to yourself and yeah it would be good if you dont use it(the facts) to bully me/ make me appear small.
Enough of my secrets hahah. Yeah the recent post-FOP camp has taught me a good lesson which is in life, people will look down on you, people gonna crashed you real hard and yeah people will make your life difficult but yeah the point is how are you gonna overcome this type of people and the challenges and how you gonna stand up for yourselves. Im almost teared when hearing those words but well being too emo also does not bring any good to me cause it will make me behave awkwardly with others. Will work on that .
Yeah its such a lengthy post but well deep down , I appreciate my readers who really takes the time to read this post.
With lots of love,
the awkward potato

No comments:
Post a Comment