Saturday, April 12, 2014

REPUBLIC POLY


I should be sleeping at this hour and do blogging but well something bothers me in the heart and somehow its best to let it go somewhere somehow. If I cant let it go through sharing it with a friend verbally, I guess by writing in the blog helps me for sure(hopefully).

Ytd was my former secondary school 8th Honours Day Celebration. I was invited as a alumni student there and to my surprise Greendale Sec has changed a lot. I meant its infrastructure and all. I wonder why all the great things happened after my batch has graduated .lol. Im here not trying to blog about how amaze was I looking at how well my secondary school has revamped itself but more to others stuffs actually.

And therefore as the title in my post says "Republic Poly", I shall begin with why I chose Republic Poly as my choice of studying interest. Reason #1 is because I wanted to be more loud, more extrovert that kind of thing, U got what i meant? Yes I was a very much introvert (plus nerd) student when I was in Greendale Secondary.  I am thankful that I was given leadership opportunities for me to open up in schools and stuffs but what thing I most regretted back then in secondary school was not be able to make full use of the opportunity given. What I literally mean by not making full use of the leadership opportunities was that I still decided not to come out from my comfort zone and you know stick with the people I always knew/heard about them before. As such, with me enrolling to RP, I hope I can DISCOVER the inner beauty/strength and weakness of myself (not trying to say I have not discovered it during my sec sch life ahahaha), TRANSFORM myself to be a more CONFIDENT person and sociable and lastly be able to ACHIEVE my short term and long term goals in my life. Yes it must be a realistic goal for sure. Therefore I chose RP out of the others was because of their unique studying system from what I heard from my other classmates was that RP has a daily representation to be done and I guessed with that, it certainly helps people like me to be more confident of themselves and yeah hopefully I can see changes in me after studying in RP for a semester.

Yeah second reason why I chose RP was because I love sports.  What I have learnt that you dont have to have a sexily, manly figure/body to be able to love sports. Sports isnt meant for sporty person only, for the hot guys with clearly defined sets of abs etcetc but SPORTS IS FOR EVERYONE(must i reiterate that? ahhaha) As long you are keen to learn a sport and improvise the sport that interest you the most, that is what i considered having passion in sports. And never give up on sports eventhough you are complete beginner and noob in that particular sport that you are keen to learn and master it. Remember every professional and well-known sports person was once a beginner in that sport and what makes them to where there are now was the PERSEVERANCE they had put in in their sport, HARDWORK , the amount of blood and sweat they are willing to put in to get to where they are now and  having the HUMBLENESS/ HUMILITY. Yes why HUMILITY is because by being proud of yourself and think that you are the superior one will not get you far. Yes you may be well respected and all but if you happened not to notice of your actions, your words and all in the media press and in your personal life, I guess your hardcore fans will start to dislike you so yeah anyways its good to be humble-help others rise aswell if possible. Little things like encouraging your peers to do well in that sports certainly helps to rise his or her spirit in the sport. I may be fat and abs-less but I love sports so yeah I shall not changed myself just because to "fit in" or feel belonged. HAHA. Maybe I will start to work on my fitness as ultimately Im decided to be a coach in my sport which is BADMINTON.YAY. Theres still a long journey for me to go and I shall do what it takes to be a coach. Yes eventgh it might takes me another 5 more years or 10 more years to be a accredited coach , so be it and I will never give up. The faster I received the cert to be a accredited coach, the better cause lesser waiting time and yeah i can possibly depends on my parents for everything right at the age of 24 right? ahahha I wanna be independent and source out my own income with my diploma in SPORTS COACHING.

Third reason why I chose RP was because RP people are more outgoing. They are one of the friendliest people I ever met during my sec sch time and my first year in TP and therefore I thought it would be a good chance to mingle with like minded people who loves sports and who loves to be healthy. No more other reason to list down as RP is SIMPLY THE BEST RP among others(haha bias much right cause im a RP Student mah) and yeah may the experiences in RP that i soon to encounter teaches me great things in life that I have yet to know or learn elsewhere.

With that, I hope people will help me to overcome my fears and yeah hopefully to turn some strangers when I first me them to bestfriends.

I realised I have type long enough and for sure most of my readers here knows more about myself(I wrote so much details of myself already) so yeah and IM SO EXCITED FOR ORIENTATION CAMP NEXT MONDAY.

With lots of love,
Potato in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment