Let me think what to start with with my first ever secret. U see that hamster in a cage.Wht u see its just purely me feeding my hamsters right. However how I analyse(wah chey analyse seh) this pic is that pets has no or little freedom.(I'm not expert in this though but well what I'm trying to say is that being locked up in a cage or in a small squeeze room = little/zero freedom , got what I mean?) This is different from us humans.
Yes I must admit youth/teenagers just like me n u loves to have our freedom badly in our own ways.
We thought that yes by having so much freedom at e very young age will do us good but heck I'm not a priest or what not trying to say having so much freedom is a good nor a bad thing.Some people have different views about it so yeah I shall leave it that to my readers. So whats my exact opinion abt having too much freedom or too little freedom is this.
Too much freedom = people will TEND( n yes I used e word tend) go astray while on e other hand, too little freedom = you will become kampung boy aka village boy whereby u don't really know what's life outside other than inside of yr house.
Ouh yeah back to my secret, I think I've little freedom back then in e past when I was much much younger. It's like I can't do what I wanted to do when I was younger or I can't go to places that I always wished I could go when I was younger as well. . It's always(mostl of the time actually) a no no from both of my parents. N yes its a big no no N YES A STRICTLY NO. Have u heard " no means no" that kind of line? cause that line isn't a stranger to me even till up to date.
Let me share my personal story. I was being told that I could get a X box game set when I passed my psle ah (which was 7-8 years ago) but afterall its an another empty promises yet again. Even if I'd any gaming set be it xbox or psp/ps3/ps4 whatever e latest trend in gaming right now, I think I will sell it away and use e money to buy notebook for my blogging purposes and another purposes for sure( hehe )
Haha well this will be my ever first post about me. I'm targeting 10 secrets to share openly for now. hahha
Ps. mypostsaregenerallylongwindedsobareitwithme#hateitjustclickeunfollowbuttonsimpleonmyinstagram
Ps. mypostsaregenerallylongwindedsobareitwithme#hateitjustclickeunfollowbuttonsimpleonmyinstagram
With lots of love,
Potatoesinblue
Potatoesinblue
No comments:
Post a Comment