Sunday, April 20, 2014

FOP in RP


It been a tiring week for this week as many of u guys might know that this week was week known as FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP/FRESHMEN ORIENTATION PROGRAMME for the polytechnic year 1 students/freshies. Certainly I enjoyed myself during the FOP in RP- the 2 days fun filled with activities that makes us bond together and a day for admin stuffs etc. However somehow I felt that I didnt put my best effort in participating in the activities that has been lined up for us. Its not as though i didn't participate in their activities , it just that i feel I need to speak up more and put in more effort in socializing with new people. Its not that I do not want to or I remained quiet throughout the entire 3 days(which is impossible for me to do so cause I love talking literally), I just discovered that Im not good in leading cheers and leading my entire group to feel motivated and hyped up. It so isnt me to do that kind of things.

Being not able to lead the group with cheers/ songs doesnt make one look anti social or introvert. It just means that one isnt feeling comfortable leading such a big group I would say. I just dont like to be center of attention. I rather go n talk to one person individually and ask him more about him or her life story. The problem with me I guess its that I love to hear more than I love to talk hahah cause god has created 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason which is to do less of the talking and do listen to people more before judging other people way of life.

This coming Friday will be my inter school camp aka SHL Orientation camp where its gonna be a 2 days 1 night long. I cant promised that at the end of the 2 days 1 night camp I will make 200 new friends. (be realistic people) but what I can promised to myself that I will know atleast 10 new people(if possible memories their names lol)


Yeah before this post making no sense to me anymore, I guess I shall ended here.

With lots of love,
Potato in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment