Thursday, July 10, 2014

Random Thoughts


Its been awhile I didnt post anything in my blog and therefore shall write a short one for now.

Its the month of Ramadhan right now and as for today its the 11th day of fasting. Things have change and so does my PREFERENCE when finding my partner. I mean I used to like guys but right now i feel that its not guys that attracts me, its their physical shape (nice body shape) that I want it badly..

In other words, I prefer to date a girl but at the same time I want to look good and sexy/hunky for girls to get attracted to me. Personally I dont feel sth is attractive about myself. All I see about myself is by fat and yeah I WANT to get the super model guy body shape. Im just overly too obsessed with abs , esp guy abs and yeah I feel that abs is one of the factor that makes a girls find a guy attractive. Sigh when can I have those sexy figure as in the abs.

I wonder when.Maybe few more weeks,maybe another month?4months?6months? 1 year more?

I hate you fats. HAHAH make my life miserable only.

Regard
The guy with miserable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment